Sunday, September 07, 2008

Lake Cunningham Regional Skate Park in San Jose 9/7/08












































  • Robb Gardner skating the fullpipe. One year after the fracture in
    my right foot i'm skating again.
  • Photos by Sean White and Robb Gardner

  • 4 Comments:

    Blogger Sam said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    5:34 PM  
    Blogger Sam said...

    wow...this is a sweat pic...i have been skating for about two years but quit for a little...this pic wants me to pic up my skateboard again!

    5:35 PM  
    Blogger Beaumont said...

    I like it!!! I like it alot.

    6:39 PM  
    Blogger OFFICEFINGERBOARDING said...

    Awesome! That fullpipe looked like alot of fun!
    I like your photos. -TJ-

    4:25 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home